Spy on Cell Phone Without Installing Software
People wanting to find out information about another person know the cell phone is key to getting it; they often wonder if there is a way to spy on a cell phone without installing software. Would there be some method to track a cell phone remotely?
Unfortunately spying on a cell phone requires installed tracking software for cell phones. A cell phone cannot transmit data to another phone or device without knowing where to send it. For that to happen, the phone must have remote cell phone spy software and somewhere to send it to.
Cell Phone Spying Software
Spying software for cell phones come in application form that is downloaded onto the monitored phone. These apps gather requested information directly from the phone itself. It is not possible to spy on a cell phone without insatalling this software. But with basic tracking apps you can get a range of features anyway such as:
- being notified via SMS or text of communication activity on the monitored phone
- viewing live text, email or SMS on the monitored phone
- viewing deleted or erased text, email or SMS
- creating a log history of days, dates, times and durations for communication activity
- downloading communication activity
- viewing photos and video directly from the monitored phone
Other Options From a Cell Phone Spy App
When remote tracking a cell phone you may want to pinpoint the exact location of the phone. You can do this with GPS via a mapping function found on the user interface of the app. This option gives you the ability to:
- map out a geographic boundary and be notified if the phone moves into or out of that area
- pinpoint an exact location and be notified if the phone arrives or leaves that location
- get updates of the phone movement, location and a history of the route taken within a specified range
Depending on the app you can also track phone conversations either live or recorded. This option provides a timestamp showing the date, time and duration of the call. You can also:
- listen in as a silent third party to determine surrounding sounds or voices
- discover who the person is talking to on the other end
- hear the tone and language of the conversation (good for determining threats or preditory action)
You cannot have this type of control to spy on a cell phone without installing software.
The only possible way to monitor a cell phone location without software is using a cell phone locator such as Google Latitude. This option only succeeds when the following has occured.
- you have a Google account
- you have Google Latitude enabled on your account
- you have provided Google with your cell phone number
This option is not accurate for pinpointing exact locations or creating exact mapping such as a spy app would be.
The second alternative is to inform the cell phone provider. They will do the following:
- locate your phone so you and they know if it has been stolen
- disconnect the phone, essentailly turning into a brick, to keep it from being used by someone else
You cannot use either alternative to spy on another cell phone without installing software.